Become A IBBRA MemberThe IBBRA member benefits will take your business to the next level
By being a member of IBBRA, your company can make a difference in your business and in the lives of others suffering from Bed Bugs. The IBBRA extends and works with global partners as a leading resource authority for bed bugs by providing education, products and services that meet our stringent core requirements.
Why are companies turning to IBBRA as their business partner?
The IBBRA is comprised of a group of seasoned and experienced professionals that have united in a mutually beneficial relationship to combat the bed bug pandemic throughout our world’s communities.
Our advisory team consists of the world’s top bed bug remediation professionals and informative bed bug experts. IBBRA provides heightened awareness and education to people who are suffering from the impact of bed bug infestations.
By becoming an IBBRA member you are ensuring to your customers that your company is eliminating bed bug infestations through environmentally friendly practices while using the most comprehensive educational resources and tools available. Our member is hand chosen by IBBRA. Only those who pass our strict requirements and abide by our bylaws and professional ethics are allowed membership. (See IBBRA Membership Qualifications and Bylaws Requirements)
Making a difference with IBBRA Membership!
You can be proud to be connected to IBBRA’s network of industry professionals from all over the world. Sharing information on industry trends, education and new solutions with our risk management resources, university programs, treatments findings, leading entomologists, professional and experienced bed bug litigation attorneys and renowned bed bug consultants gives your company the leading edge in bed bug remediation.
IBBRA’s MEMBERS ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF ETHICS
- To diligently uphold the integrity and standards of this association
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity & moral responsibility
- To attend to the needs of our members and their clients
- To cooperate in the exchange of knowledge and solutions
- To strive for congruent educational peer reviewed materials
- To develop and build an International bed bug awareness
- Practice honesty and fairness in all advertising and transactions
What Your Business Gets:
- You become a part of and an extension of IBBRA’s Task Force worldwide. With your proven bed bug skills, knowledge, certified bed bug products and services, your contributions become a part of and are known for being an industry leader in your area.
- IBBRA will provide a win-win scenario for our members and will provide them with a lead generation platform where quality leads will be directed to your website and/or call line.
- You have access to certified and tested bed bug products discounts for your company and your clients. Combined purchasing power enables us to pass savings on to your company.
- FREE peer reviewed/written training materials from trusted resources
- Online business spotlight articles and content from your business.
- Highly discounted web content marketing & social media management services.
Contact Us To Become A Member
Fill Out Your Application
Please Email Your Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application email should include:
- Completed Application
- Initialed Membership Qualifications and By-laws
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of Licence
Thank you for your interest in the IBBRA!
An IBBRA representative will reply to your application within 48 hours. If you have any questions feel free to email email@example.com or call 1-888-966-2332.